Clarity, Coherence & Trust

你的疑問,我們清晰回應

Whether you're curious about our pendants, Earth Pulse signals, donation system, or global mission — this is the space for answers.

每一份提問,都是在尋找與地球共振的入口。這裡整理了常見問題,幫助你理解我們的初心與運作方式。

About the EER Tourmaline Resonance Pendants
關於 EER 電氣石靈頻共振吊墜

How do the pendants actually work?
這些吊墜是如何運作的?

Each pendant is made with raw, naturally harvested tourmaline, known for its pyroelectric and piezoelectric properties. When worn near the heart, it acts as a resonance mirror — reflecting back your own inner coherence and helping stabilize your emotional field.

每一個吊墜都是以天然原礦電氣石製成,具備壓電與熱電效應。當它靠近心輪配戴時,能如頻率鏡子般反射出你的內在穩定頻率,協助情緒與能場的一致性。

Are these charged, blessed, or activated in any way?
這些吊墜有經過加持或啟動儀式嗎?

Yes — each pendant is hand-coded using an energetic imprinting process developed by the EER team. This includes breathwork, coherent heart entrainment, and timeline harmonics.

有的,每一件吊墜皆由我們團隊以特殊方式手工編碼,包括心場呼吸同步、意圖共振與時間線調頻,使其成為有意識的能量工具。

Is this a medical or spiritual product?
這是醫療產品還是靈性產品?

Neither. These are resonance-based tools designed to support coherence. They do not replace medical care or spiritual guidance, but they do amplify your own internal clarity and alignment.

嚴格來說,它既非醫療用品也非宗教物件,而是一種共振輔助工具,用來強化內在清晰與穩定。請勿取代專業醫療或心理協助。

Why do the pendants all look slightly different?
每個吊墜的樣子為什麼都不一樣?

Because they are carved from raw, untreated tourmaline stones — each one is unique in color, texture, and shape. This uniqueness is part of its power.

每一個吊墜都是以天然原石手工打造,顏色、紋理與形狀都獨一無二。這份獨特性正是它的力量來源之一。

Do I need to “believe” in it for it to work?
我一定要相信它,它才會有效嗎?

No belief required — resonance is a natural phenomenon. Like tuning forks, the pendant works with your body’s electromagnetic field regardless of your mental stance.

不需要信仰才能運作。共振是一種自然現象,就像音叉會自動共鳴,這個吊墜也會與你的電磁場自然互動,不論你的心理狀態為何。

Can I wear it while sleeping or meditating?
睡覺或冥想時可以佩戴嗎?

Yes — many users report deeper stillness, vivid dreams, and a greater sense of presence when wearing it during sleep or meditation.

當然可以。許多用戶反應在佩戴吊墜睡覺或冥想時,進入靜定狀態更深、夢境更清晰,也更能保持當下覺知。

What if someone else touches my pendant?
別人碰了我的吊墜會影響它的能量嗎?

The resonance is anchored to your field. While you can clear it with intention or breath if needed, it does not easily absorb stray energy.

它的共振場是與你綁定的。若你擔心,也可用呼吸或意圖快速清理,但基本上它不易受到外界能量污染。

How long does the resonance last?
它的靈頻效果會消失嗎?

As long as your relationship with it remains active. It’s not a battery — it’s a co-resonance device that reflects your intention and clarity over time.

它不是電池,不會「沒電」。只要你持續與它連結,它就會持續共振,反映出你的內在意圖與清晰程度。

Can children wear them too?
小朋友也可以戴嗎?

Yes, though we recommend using the pendant only under adult supervision for safety, and only if the child feels naturally drawn to it.

可以,但請務必在成人陪伴下使用,並確保孩子是自發地喜歡它、接受它,而非強迫。

Is this suitable for skeptics?
懷疑論者也適合嗎?

Absolutely. The pendant doesn’t demand belief — only presence. Many skeptics have found it surprisingly grounding and clarifying.

完全適合。這個工具不需要信仰,只需要你在場。許多原本懷疑的人,也意外地感受到它的穩定與澄清力量。